Tom P Blog

Tom P Blog

Atlanta Loft - Tom P live hip hop show

Tom P, Atlanta rapper live at teen party at the loftTeen party in Atlanta! We wrapped up 2009 strong with three shows basically back to back. We rocked a pretty dope show thrown by Bankrupt records at the Masquerade earlier in the week, then a packed house at MJQ the night before we were booked for this.

 It was at The Loft which is one of Atlanta's larger venues. I've seen some pretty big acts there. Later on in my story I will end up opening for Techn9ne there for the first time which is how I met him and what later led to us touring with him and Machine Gun Kelly in 2012.

Anyway, this night was a lot of fun. The place was packed but it was definitely a young ass crowd, and when I say young, I mean like, 13-17 year olds. At one point a bunch of girls hopped on stage and started grinding all over Paul and I as you can see in this picture..
We just kept things rolling, but the grins Paul and I have in this picture are priceless. Too bad its another awesome show - shitty picture I remember us looking at each other like…. what the fuck… hahaha.

My little brother was with us at this show though and at the time he was only 16 or 17 so he was basically already.

See more pictures of Tom P live in Atlanta at the Loft rocking a teen party - on Tom P's official website

The footage is not great but you can see sort of see how the crowd. Not sure what the fuck is up with all this red stage light… I guess we used to let anything fly back in the day. We decided to rock our version of "All the way Turnt up!" though and the crowd went crazy.

-Tom P

Watch that here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEqXY-xK6s

Check out more on my website too

No comments:

Post a Comment