Tom P Blog

Tom P Blog

Tom P headlines "The Soap Box" after opening for B.O.B at UNCW. 2 shows 1 night.

As I was saying in my previous post, we had a show booked at UNCW, performing at a spot called "The Soap Box." I found out B.O.B was performing the same night down the street at the campus itself. So, I hit him and Tre up to see if I could come do some songs since I would already be in the area. Shit worked out and we ended up rocking out for a packed gymnasium full of college kids and got to plug our gig on stage while we were at it. Obviously, the first was crazier than ours, but it was still a pretty good turn out and the people who came all seemed to have a good time. Afterwards we all went out to party in Wilmington and had some good times. Here's a few pictures I could find from the occasion.





No comments:

Post a Comment