Tom P Blog

Tom P Blog

Tom P, DJ Don Cannon show and Lenny's holiday show.

Paul T and I hit it hard for the holiday season. We did two shows back to back in one night. The first was hosted by DJ Don Cannon at one of Atlanta's premier venues called "Vynil." We went on pretty early, by request. Afterwards we went and performed at "Lenny's" where we headlined a holiday showcase they were putting on. Pretty fun night! We wore Santa hats to promote the holiday vibe. I was performing music off my first album "Self Titled" which hadn't come out yet at the time. Give that and the other two albums in my discography a listen, its an ATL hip hop classic at this point. Tyler Person DJ'd and the crowd was pretty thick and amped to see the show. Unfortunately, I cannot find any pictures from the Vynil show but at least I was able to find this gem below from the Lenny's show.

-Tom P


I have a whole bunch of free music downloads and new releases on my official website. Check that out when you get a chance.


Download Tom P's new album The Preachers Kid: Available at the following on-line retailers: iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Rhapsody, Google Play. Links below.

iTunes
Amazon
Spotify
Rhapsody
Google PLay

Social) Follow Tom P on your favorite social media sites! Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Reverbnation. Click link below.


Press) Are you a press personnel looking for more information or an interview? or someone who wants to contact Tom P? You can view the full on-line EPK here > https://www.presskit.to/tomp and contact us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment